IMDB All-Time USA Box Office Choices 12:40 AM

Here's my list of movies that I'm going to watch first. I chose to do this one since I own the majority of these movies, which will give me time to find the other ones =)

I'm going to watch them in order, without skipping any of them.

  1. The Dark Knight
  2. Shrek 2
  3. Spiderman (2002)
  4. Jurassic Park
  5. LotR Two Towers
  6. Finding Nemo
  7. Forrest Gump
  8. The Lion King
  9. LotR Fellowship of the Ring
  10. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  11. The Incredibles
  12. Bruce Almighty
  13. The Bourne Ultimatum
  14. Rush Hour 2
  15. Wall-E
  16. Aladdin
  17. Saving Private Ryan
  18. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  19. Ratatouille
  20. Pearl Harbor
  21. Happy Feet
  22. Ice Age: The Meltdown
  23. Gladiator
  24. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
  25. Oceans Eleven
  26. What Women Want
  27. Liar Liar
  28. Planet of the Apes (2001)
  29. Pretty Woman
  30. Hitch
  31. The Polar Express
  32. There’s Something About Mary
  33. Ice Age
  34. The Bourne Supremacy
  35. Elf
  36. National Treasure
  37. Chicago
  38. Hannibal
  39. The Pursuit of Happyness
  40. Shark Tale
  41. The Longest Yard (2005)
  42. Over the Hedge
  43. Runaway Bride
  44. I, Robot
  45. Mamma Mia! (2008)
  46. Animal House
  47. Platoon
  48. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
  49. The Patriot
  50. Nine to Five

1 comments:

~Phaedra~ said...

Hi, I hope we get to swap-bot together. I love your list and am inspired to make one of my own. Then I won't lose it!!! Good luck, I'll be checking in with how you are doing!